Expertise in Root Cause Analysis & Investigations into Marine Accidents including grounding, Collisions and/or contact damages to fixed & Floating Objects.
- Dry-dock preparation, supervision and contracts with various Yards.
Upgrading vessel’s draft, cargo carriage capacity etc.
- Planning and implementation of retrofitting or renewal of deck cranes on bulk carriers.
- Compass deviation card.
- Cargo Superintendence for Steel Renewal and Protective Coating Applications for Steel.
Investigation of Contamination Claims of Various Refined Oil Products, Vegetable Oils and Chemicals in Bulk (Quantity & Quality) for Underwriters/Charterers and ship owners.
- Casualty inspections, Personal injury investigations.
- Inquiry into overloading of a vessel and/or assisting Master in stability calculation.
- Internal ISM & ISPS audits, Preparations of Ship Security Plans and ISM Documentation.
- Towage Approvals, Draft surveys and Bunker surveys among specialized assignments mentioned
Ship Management advice including selection and contracts with Technical Managers, operational costs, Surveys etc.
Pre-purchase suitability of bulk carriers, tankers, tugs barges.
- Pre Vetting / SIRE and CDI Inspection Preparations for Tanker Vessels including Post vetting Correspondence with Oil Majors for Corrective & Preventive Action.
- Charter Party contract negotiations and commercial dispute resolution through courts and arbitration.
- Mooring Advisor / Assistant Pilot / Cargo Operations Supervisor for Ship to Ship Transfer Operations involving Oil Tankers.
- Port Captain for Specialized Trade of Wood Pulp; Pre Stow Planning, Monitoring during Loading & discharging of Wood Pulp Cargo. Advisory on Hold Preparations for Various Dry Bulk Cargoes.
- Cargo tally, Super Cargo, Cargo Expediters, Pre/Post shipment Steel Cargo surveys and other Project cargoes.
- Lashing and sea fastening survey at Bahrain, AbuDhabi and Qatar.
- Port captains for Non Conventional cargoes like the shipment of Containers, Heavy Machinery on & under deck cargoes.