Marine Warranty Services
We make reasonable endeavours to identify risks associated with the warranted operations so as to ensure that the operations of wet/dry tows, Load out, Float out, Float on/off operations, Self Propelled Transports, launching, Upending and Positioning of Jackets are in accordance to the best industry practices.
Our expertise in Warranty Surveys is also extended in the following areas in the Offshore Industry;
- Marine Lifting, Lift-off or Mating Operations
- Transit and Positioning of Jack-ups and semi-submersibles
- Rigid Pipe & Flexible/cable lay
- Pipe/Cable crossing & Trenching
- High value, Project critical and Long lead Item cargo shipments on general cargo vessels
- Road, rail transportation of cargoes enroute to shipment load out location and at discharge ports.