7 Years of experience Marine
A Seaman with experience Ships Engineering, Ship building and repair Department with military service at the Egyptian Navy for 19 Months sailing on board navy vessel completed the training on ship repairs during the academic year 2010/2011 at Port Said Engineering Company and Ship building under Suez Canal Authority. Consultancy and Marine Survey Field. Experience in Draft/Bunker Surveys and Cargo Damage Surveys.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Marine Accident Investigation
- On/Off Hire Condition Survey
- On/Off Hire Consumables Survey
- Ships repair cost estimation
- NDT Welding Inspections (UT-MY-PT)
- Bunkering Survey.
- Draft Survey
- Towage Survey
- Condition Survey.
- Lifting gear Inspection
- Non-Conventional Boat Survey.
- Draft Survey.
- On-Hire & Off-Hire consumables Survey.
- Gas Free Survey.
- Hot Work & Gas Free Survey Survey.
- Cargo Condition and Measurement Survey.
- Drawing (General arrangement – Fire & Safety)
- Annual Safety Inspection (ASI) On behalf of
- Steel repair Cost estimation.
- Technical Team Administrator
Tel.: +971 4 4232884 & +971 55368378
Fax: +971 4 4232894