Mr Sumanta Kumar Tarai
- Experience in the following Areas:
- Draft Surveys to determine the quantity of various bulk cargo on board the vessel.
- Attending Bunker Survey – to determine ROB, ON / OFF Hire Bunker Survey on board.
- Attending the Bunker Supply Survey.
- Attending Condition Survey – to determine on / Off Hire Condition Survey of Bulk Carrier and Container Vessels.
- Inspection of Containers and Supervision of Stuffing / De-Stuffing & Cross-Stuffing of Cargo for both dry and Reefer Containers.
- Inspection of Leaking Containers.
- Survey of Hatch Cleanliness on board the Vessel.
- Tally and Condition Survey for Import and Export of Steel Products.
- Continuous Supervision during Loading & discharge / delivery of all types of Cargoes and assisting the Master of the vessel.
- Pre-Loading Cargo Condition, Lashing & Securing the Cargo.
- Stowage of CRC, HRC, WRC and Steel Billets for Export Steel Products.
- On board attendance of Crude / petroleum Tankers to certify the Ship’s Tanks fitness for loading its nominated cargo, to determine the cargo quantity on board after loading as well as before discharge.
- Attending on Shore Tanks Gauging – to get the Cargo quantity ascertained.
- Survey of P & I Survey.
Tel. : +971 4 4232884 & Mob : +971529815089
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view IBIA Certificates of Bunkering Course