Engr. Vignesh Prabhu. A
Naval Architect / Sea Survey Engineer
5 year in Experience in Marine
Competent and result oriented Marine Professional of In Naval Architecture & Offshore engineering., Expert in the field of Lifting gear inspection, Towage Inspections, Welding inspections, Quality control & Ship maintenances, Experience in ship design & production as a part of industrial training. Experience in handling quality control of new ship buildings and marine survey. Certified ASNT Level 2 inspector -certificate holder for UT, RT, PT, and MT. IBIA Certificate Bunker Surveyor Experience in Off – shore vessels operations and technical management.
Area of Expertise:
- P & I Surveys, Pre – Purchase surveys and Ship condition surveys
- Preparation of Class inclining experiment procedure and conducting test with Class surveyor.
- Repair/Cost estimation of barges.
- Non-destructive testing of steel structures.
- QA/QC inspections for marine structures.
- Certified Bunker surveyor.
- Load testing for deck cranes, winches & etc.
- Lashing/stowage, Steel loading.
- Draft survey, cargo condition, lashing certificate & break bulk loading & discharge.
- QA/QC inspection for newly built accommodation barge as per ABS class:
- Draft surveys/towage approvals/condition surveys/On hire & off hire surveys for tugs & barges-Palm Jumeirah project.
- Repair/Cost estimation for barges-Marine Core & charterer LLC
- IBIA Certified Bunker Surveyor
- ULD Certified Inspector
- Assistant QA/QC Engineer for Jacket Platform
- Short term course on CATIA, Solid works, and ANSYS.
- ASNT level-2 certification in No-destructive testing.
Tel.: +971 4 4232884 & +971 501527939
Fax: +971 4 4232894
For Mr.Vignesh‘s CV please click here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Click here to view IBIA Certificates of Bunkering Course